To make your life easier in the kitchen, we now offer organic chocolate drops in bulk. These are available in white chocolate, milk chocolate 41% Sao Tome and dark chocolate 72% Sao Tome in organic shops.
Here is an easy cookie recipe that we wanted to share with you; recipe tested and approved!
- 110g soft butter
- 110g brown sugar
- 100g white sugar
- 225g of fermenting flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon organic liquid vanilla
- 175g Nao chocolate drops (+100g if you really like it) white, milk or dark (or a mixture of all three).
- Preheat the oven to 170°.
- Beat the butter in a bowl with the two kinds of sugar until the mixture is smooth.
- Add flour, vanilla, salt and egg.
- Mix with a wooden spoon to avoid lumps.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces.
- On a baking sheet covered with baking paper, make small piles
- Bake for about 10 minutes – remove from the oven before they are fully cooked.
Don’t hesitate to share your most beautiful creations (and other tips) on our social networks.